13 Feb 2023
Company Secretary, 2 to 5 years - Mumbai
SEBI, FEMA, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, ROC Filing, Company Secretary
Position: Company Secretary
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Arranging and conducting Board Meetings, Committee Meetings & General Meetings (AGM & EGM) as specified in the Companies Act or as may be called by the board in a stipulated time period Pre Meeting arrangements will include, Drafting of Notice, issuing of notices, preparation and issuing of Agenda, logistics, and admin arrangement, coordination with directors and shareholders, clarification on issues, holding the meeting, assisting the chairman for conducting the meeting, sitting fees and other expense reimbursement, etc.
- Post Meeting work, Preparation and circulation of draft minutes post approval of the chairman, intimation to respective departments as may be necessary for implementation of decisions taken etc.
- Intimation to SE Responsible for filing annual reports, amended Memorandum and Articles of Association, return of allotments, notices of appointments, removal and resignation of directors and the secretary, notices of removal or resignation of the auditors, change of registered office and resolutions in accordance with the Companies Act with the Registrar of CompaniesHandle inspection and changes suggested by ROC, SEBI or RBIFormation of new companies LLP’s
- Responsible for drafting, designing and publication of the company’s annual report and dispatch thereofRegularly communicate with shareholders – both individual and institutional- through circulars and notices, and ensure the payment of dividends and interest
- Creation and satisfaction of changes Filing of unpaid / unclaimed dividend data with ROC
- Conversion of Partnership firm into LLPAnnual return of foreign liabilities & assests (as per FEMA)Initiating & executing company’s restructuring schemesApplications to Government officials for necessary approvals in day to day affairsTo Regularly Check the amendments under Companies Act, SEBI Act, RBI, FEMA etc, as applicable to company and send brief to the team with the applicability to the Company
- Statutory Compliance To ensure quarterly, half yearly, yearly compliances with all the regulatory requirements under the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI, FEMA & RBI act, stock exchange compliances
- Filing and registering of various Forms, Documents and Returns as required under the Companies Act with the Registrar of Companies
- Maintaining the Statutory Registers of the company as required under the Companies Act.
13 February 2023