20 Jun 2023
Company Secretary & Legal Head, 6 To 11 Years In New Delhi
Legal, Secretarial Activities, Companies Act, Drafting Agreements, drafting notices, Legal Compliances, Corporate Law, Company Secretarial Functions
Qualification: LLB, CS
Experience: 6 to 11 years
Location: New Delhi
• Statutory/ Annual filings at ROC and other Statutory authorities (Form AOC-4, MGT- 7, AOC-4-XBRL)
• Preparing documentation and filing forms for appointment of Statutory Auditors (Form ADT-1)
• Helping in preparation of XBRL filings Event based filings and documentation Preparing documentation and filing forms for Change of registered office of the company (Form INC-22)
• Preparing and filing Form - DIR -3 KYC anually Preparing and filing Form MSME - 1 half yearly Filing of other forms with ROC as and when required.
• .Preparing Minutes of Board Meeting/Annual General Meeting/ Extraordinary General Meeting (Physical and Electronic) Drafting of Board Resolution.
• Preparing Statutory Registers (Physical and Electronic) Creation of ISIN for public Companies or company having subsidiary of public company.
• Preparing documentation and filing forms for Increase in Share capital/ funds inflow Work related to share transfer and transmission Coordination with RTA for dematerilization.
• Preparing documentation and filing forms for change in directors Filling of Charge Forms.
• Preparation of Notice, Agenda and Notes to Agenda Preparation of Annual Report for all the companies as per latest rules and regulations.
• Drafting and coordination of all the work related to Merger Maintaining other Secretarial records.
• To handle the FSSAI litigation To take record of sample pickup.
• To liaising with FSSAI department for approval of licenses To settle the legal metrology matt.
• Must have a well versed experience into listed onto NSE & BSE.
• Independently handled compounding of contraventions in inward remittance and other related matter before RBI.
• Preferential allotment of equity shares in listed company and ensure the relevant compliances of stock exchange and depository participant for getting the trading approval.
• Independently handled matters of mismanagement and oppression and rectification of Register of members before NCLT. Appeared independently before NCLT.
• Prepare and filed application for registration under NON BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION with RBI.
• Review of Contracts • Renewal of contracts
• Keeping a track of terminating contracts & their renewal etc
• Drafting of contracts as and when required Review of NDAs
• Drafting of other legal documents as and when required Drafting and vetting various legal
documents/agreements like Basic Purchase Agreement, Sales Agreement, Transporters Agreement, OBL
Agreements, Consignee Agent Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Lease Deeds, Manpower
Contractor, General Purchase Agreement, Service Agreements, partnership Deeds MOU\\\'s and other
various kinds of legal agreements (domestic and internationally) other assignments.
• Preparation of Lease Agreement, Manufacturing Agreement, Brand Agreement, Sale of Vehicle, Third Party Agreement etc.
• Registration of Lease Deed, Trust Deed, Power of Attorney, Sale Deed with Sub Registrar Apply.
• To arrange Lawyers in different location to keep all the legal cases attended and make sure cases shall be in our favor .
• To keep track all the cases filled by the Company or against the company To make reply to all the Legal Notices To Mutation.
• Requlishment of all the properties held by the owners of the Company To support Finance department for recovery of dues including GST etc.
• Apply and approval of Legal Heir Certificate To support Finance department for recovery of dues including GST etc.
• Co-ordination to Lawyers for filling of various commerical court cases, to Arrange documentation for adhere filling of timing and effective case.
• Liaising with Legal Counsels for cases under Consumer Cases, Labor court cases, Negotiable Instrument
cases, Code of Civil and Criminal Procedure and property related matters and appearance with them in respective District and High courts, Supreme Court, Consumer Forums, Arbitrations, Labor\\\'s Courts etc.
20 June 2023