22 Sep 2022
Company Secretary & Legal
RBI Matters, FEMA, Companies Act, Company Law, Contract and Agreement, Intellectual Property, Secretarial compliance
Qualification: LLB, CS
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Manage the entire statutory records and secretarial compliance of the company.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that has to be applied in the organization
- Filing of annual, quarterly returns and forms as required by the Company Law
- Responsible for all ROC work and regulatory compliance, maintaining statutory registers, minutes of the meeting of Board, members, committee etc. including filing of forms.
- Following time bounded compliance of companies act and other related laws like RBI, FEMA etc.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Assisting in Book Keeping will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed in the process of Contract Drafting
- Hands on experience and knowledge for drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Liaison with all legal and government authorities in order to help the company resolve matters.
- Closure of Company, LLP.
- Compliance under the provision of Companies Act
- Investment and allotment of securities
- Handling of Statutory authorities, statutory auditors, internal auditor and secretarial auditor.
- Experience in the fields of Companies Act, FEMA compliance, legal drafting.
- Compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 & compliance related to Foreign Direct Investment
- Maintaining of MIS of Legal department
- Assisting with company`s intellectual property portfolio protection
- Supporting (foreigner) directors with online or regular visa filing, extension with FRRO, etc.
- Advising company during any possible sale, purchase of land, residential or commercial properties
- Candidate should be a member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion are also required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel and work evening hours at times as needed.
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property protection is highly appreciated.
- Practice or knowledge of conducting sale, purchase of commercial properties valued.
- UK corporate knowledge or practice is welcomed too.
22 September 2022