09 Jan 2023
Agreements Drafting, Companies Act, Company Secretary, SEBI, drafting notices, Financial Institution, Secretarial compliance
Qualification: LLB, CS
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling the work relating to Quarterly, Half Yearly & Yearly Compliances of Listing Agreement as per the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, SAST, SEBI (PPIT), Regulation & other Regulation for the Listed Holding Company.
- Instrumental & Assisted in the work of Preferential issue of Equity Shares, Optionally Convertible Debentures by a Listed Company in terms of the SEBI(ICDR) Regulation, SEBI (LODR)Regulations, 2015.
- Handled the work relating to Incorporation of the Company pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013;
- Handled the work relating to issue of Unsecured Convertible Debentures, issue of shares on Private Placement basis, issue of shares on Right basis pursuant to the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
- Handled the work relating to Shifting of Registered Office Address, Change in Authorized Share Capital, Changing the Object Clause of the Company, Changing the name of the Company.
- Preparation of Notice, Agenda & Conducting Board Meeting, Committee meeting as well as Shareholders Meeting & preparation of the Minutes of the same.
- Appointment, Re-appointment, Resignation of Directors, Independent Directors Auditors, Key Managerial Personnel.
- Splitting and transfer of Shares pursuant to the provision of the Companies Act, 2013
- Drafting of Directors Report including the relevant annexures for the Listed and Unlisted Entities as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting of Various resolutions, Agreements, Gift Deeds, Power of Attorneys, Appointment Letters, Agreements, Undertakings, etc.
- Drafting of Articles of Association of the Company including amendment thereto based on the provision of the Companies Act, 2013
- Handling periodical Compliances pertaining to NBFC Companies as prescribed by RBI & Compliance for the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Handled the Compliance of the Foreign Subsidiary Companies pursuant to law prevalent in that country.
- Maintaining all Statutory & other registers as per the compliance of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Work relating to compliance the legal formalities with respect to loan documentation with financial Institution and creation of charge and mortgage.
- Preparation of Financial Statement in XBRL mode and filing of the same with the requisite authority.
- Filing of Various e-forms with the requisite authority under the Companies Act, 1956 and the Companies Act, 2013.
- Engaged in the work relating to availing the Credit Rating from the Credit Rating Agencies.
- Liaoning with various Regulatory Authorities including Banks, Financial Institutions, SE, ROC, CLB, SEBI, RBI etc. for statutory compliances and obtaining various approvals.
09 January 2023