10 Oct 2022
BSE Compliances, NSE, Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, SEBI
Qualification: Semi CS , CS
Experience: 2 to 5 years of BSE and NSE filing
- Role of Assisting CS
- Preparation & Filing - Resolutions, Annual Return, Balance Sheet & other forms with ROC.
- BSE, NSE compliances.
- Interacting & updating with Registrar & Transfer Agent.
- Coordinating for Certification of Forms, SEBI compliances Certificates, Secretarial Audit etc.
- Ensure handling compliances with SEBI
- Preparation & coordinating - End to end work required for Board Meeting, AGM or EGM.
- To support Accounts, Audits, Taxation Team
- CS completed , SEBI and RBI compliance, corporate finance
10 October 2022