15 Sep 2022
Company Secretary, SEBI, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial Standards
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- To guide management, departments and Company directors around the day to day secretarial compliance requirement of a high value debt listed company and other group companies.
- To ensure that the Company complies with relevant laws and SEBI Regulations and to inform Board members about their legal obligations. Developing and overseeing processes and systems that ensure that the Company complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing accurate and timely data to the Auditors for clean report
- Handling all matters including corporate secretarial compliances and governance.
- Drafting of notices, agendas, minutes for various committees, board and shareholders meetings.
- Ensure activities and compliances as per SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 as applicable to High Value Debt Listed Company.
- Annual filing along with preparation and filing of various e-forms.
- Filing of various quarterly reports to Stock Exchange and Debenture Trustee.
- Oversee and manage CSR activities and to engage with different departments to ensure the CSR compliance.
- To ensure that the Board and various committee meetings along with shareholders or debenture holders meetings are conducted in a phased manner as per the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and secretarial standards.
- Maintain good relations with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Debenture Trustee, Stock Exchanges and other regulatory authorities for effective functioning.
- Follow up with the inter department for payment of fees of RTA, NSE, NSDL and other authorities
- Independently handling other day-to-day compliances of Companies Act, 2013.
- Maintenance of Statutory Records and Registers.
- Issue of Equity Shares, Preference Shares, buy back of shares, Non Convertible Debentures and Optional Convertible Debentures (secured, unsecured).
- High degree of proficiency in Company Law and Rules;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MIS generation
- Experience or Knowledge of SEBI (Infrastructure Investment and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2014
- Experience of handling corporate finance documentation and compliance
15 September 2022