11 Jan 2023
Company Secretary, Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, Insider Trading Laws, MCA Compliance, Stock Exchange, Financial Services, Corporate Advisory, Drafting, financial reporting, Liaison & Coordination
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Independently handling the compliance of a listed entity
- E-Filing of various forms on portal & secretarial record updation of companies with regard to ROC, Statutory Registers, Board & General Meeting Minutes.
- Drafting & Preparation of Notices, Agenda, Resolutions and Minutes of Board Meetings, Annual General Meeting, Extra Ordinary General Meeting, Statutory Meeting & Directors Report
- Alteration of various clauses of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements like Rent agreements, freelancer agreement, non disclosure agreements, legal documents, etc.
- Compliance with Secretarial Standards.
- Updating the board and implementing all the latest amendments and applicable compliance. Handling the compliance management of all the group of Companies.
- Transaction advisory & ensuring proper compliance along-with obtaining necessary approvals from the Board of Directors and Regulatory Authorities involved for undertaking the said transactions
- Drafted replies to queries received from regulatory authorities, investors and/or any other stakeholder.
- Undertaken incorporation of Companies/LLPs.
- Striking off the name of the company from the register of companies
- Well versed with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, SEBI Guidelines, liaison Regulations, Insider Trading Regulations, Takeover Code, FEMA
- Proficient in e-filing procedures on MCA portal and Stock Exchanges portal (including XBRL filing of financial and non-financial returns).
- Proficient in Corporate Advisory, Drafting, Reporting, Compliance Management.
- Liasioning and coordination with different statutory, judicial/ quasi-judicial authorities
11 January 2023