14 Nov 2022
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
SEBI, Stock Exchange, Company Law, Companies Act, Company Secretary
Experience: 3 to 4 years
- Charge Management including filing of charge creation, modification & satisfaction forms, preferring petitions and applications wherever required with Company Law Board, attending to hearings and allied functions.
- Filing of returns, forms, electronically, with Registrar of Companies.
- Compliance with other statutes wherever required & liaison with ROC,
- Stock Exchanges, SEBI,RBI, Banks & other bodies, both Government & Non- Government.
- Complying with listing requirements by sending reports, forms, statements, periodically to Stock Exchanges.
- Forwarding reports & statements to SEBI.
- Conducting meetings of the Board of Directors, Committee of Directors & General Meetings of Members Investor Management.
14 November 2022