07 Dec 2022
Company Secretary & Compliance
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, Due Dilligence, Secretarial Standards, FEMA
Qualification: Bcom, LLB, CS
Experience: 7 to 9 years
- Proficient at time management
- Good listening & Communication skills
- Good organizing and query handling capability
- Ability to liaise and build rapport with internal & external customers.
- Ability to handle stress
- Independent handling of companies, overall in-charge of companies.
- Conducting secretarial due diligence of the companies to be acquired, if any.
- Preparation of resolutions, notice, agenda, compliances as per secretarial standards and minutes of board & committee(s) meetings
- Preparing notice, director’s report, minutes of general meeting(s) etc.
- Filing of various forms, intimations, returns with MCA, as may be required for various corporate actions & incorporation of companies.
- Knowledge/understanding of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Policy and on hand experience of filing of FC-GPR, FC-TRS, FLA return with RBI, Entity
- Master form, Business User registration, change in AD Banker, Liaisoning with AD Bank. Knowledge about FPI & FVCI shall be advantageous.
- Handling Merger/Amalgamation formalities as per business requirement
- Well versed with offer and issue of securities viz Rights Issue and PrivatePlacement offer.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and records of the Company as per the requirements of Companies Act 2013.
- Applying, updating DIN, DSC and ensuring timely renewals.
- Preparing disclosure and declarations for directors and KMP.
- Reviewing, vetting of documents, agreements viz SHA, SSA, DMA, CCD Agreement, NCD Agreement etc.
- Coordination with RBI, ROC, Auditors, Registrar and Share Transfer Agent and other internal external stakeholders.
- Admission of shares & debentures in Depository, Obtaining ISIN, Corporate Action for credit of securities
- Independently liaise with JV Partner Director, shareholders, PCS,
- Coordination with IPR consultant toward registration of Trademark and Copy Rights.
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedure
07 December 2022