29 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 3 To 5 Years In Delhi
Company Secretary, Compliance, Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, ROC, RBI
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Should be well knowledge in Legal, Banking & GST
- Should be well versed in various compliances of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Must be aware for Preparation of Agenda and Minutes of Board, Committee, and Shareholders Meetings.
- Drafting Board reports resolutions and letters related to appointment and resignation of directors.
- Drafting of Notices & maintenance of Minutes for Board Meetings and General Meetings.
- Drafting of Joint Venture agreements, Letter of Intent, Sale / Conveyance deed of Properties/Assets.
- Familiar with Transfer & Transmission of Equity Shares and Drafting of Share purchase Agreements.
- Knowledge of Increase of Authorized Share Capital & preparation of documents for the same, Notice Calling
- EGM & e-stamping. Preparation of all the papers for increase in Paid-up Capital for allotment of shares & filling of form w.r.t. the same.
- Desirable in Drafting of legal documents & filing of Petition with the NCLT under Companies Act and IBC.
- Coordinating with Lawyers and attending hearings on behalf of the Company Knowledge of RBI and FEMA regulations
29 June 2023