05 Jul 2023
Company Secretary, 10 to 20 years in Bangalore
IT Services, NSE, Corporate Governance, Compliance, Stock Exchange, ROC, Market Intelligence, CRM
Experience: 10 to 20 years
Secretarial SEBI LODR Compliances:
- Managing all day today secretarial function and record keeping for the Company.
- Manage the secretarial aspects of Board Meetings, AGMs, and other corporate activities including preparation, review and distribution of Notice, Agenda Items, Minutes of the meetings, and any other documents as applicable.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders, including directors, independent directors, auditors, legal advisors, and regulatory authorities.
- Complete the ROC and Stock Exchange filings of all necessary documents pertaining to the above activities correctly and on time.
- Manage record keeping of all documents related to the above activities.
- Manage the compliance calendar with respect to the above activities and bring any requirements coming out of this to senior management for timely action.
- Monitor changes in laws, regulations, and guidelines and their impact if any on the companys operations.
- Facilitate effective working between the company and various third parties like stock exchanges, RTAs, depositories and ensuring compliance with disclosure obligations.
- Monitoring SCORES and other grievances redressal channels for timely resolution
- Work with h the investor relations team to address shareholder queries, and requests for information
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with the companys code of conduct policies
- Prepare, corporate governance report, board reports and other regulatory disclosures
- Properly maintain records of all documents required for Audit such that the Audit process can be completed smoothly.
- Provide support during the Audit process including providing all necessary documents related to secretarial matters, and resolving any queries coming out of these.
- Maintain compliances with all FEMA norms and complete all required filings on time, including FDI reporting, Advance Reporting Form, FLA returns with RBI, etc.
- Properly document and maintain records of all compliance related activity
- Prepare and present periodic compliance reports to senior management
- Qualified Company Secretaries with 10+ years of secretarial experience, preferably with listed companies
- In-depth knowledge of Indian corporate laws, SEBI LODR Regulations and FEMA.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance frameworks and best practices.
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- Attention to details and high standards of ethics
- A team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, merit oriented environment
- Position is based out of Bangalore.
BenefitsWhat we have to offer:
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential.
05 July 2023