28 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 1 to 6 years in Lucknow
Companies Act, Company Secretary, Compliance, Statutory Compliance, RBI and SEBI Regulations, FEMA, Interpersonal Skills
Experience: 1 to 6 years
- Statutory compliances for Board for directors, local laws, Registrar of companies (ROC)
- Providing Legal, Financial & Strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Calling Board Meetings, Extraordinary Meetings, Annual General Meetings
- Maintaining statutory books for Company.
- Issue Notices and writing Minutes of the Board Meetings, Extraordinary Meetings, Annual General Meetings.
- Overview of Compliances on Service Tax Rules, Shops and Establishment,
- Preparation and Filing of various forms and returns with registrar of companies, Govt. Authorities and other concerned authorities as required under the companies act 2013 and various other acts.
- To ensure compliance with all corporate and other applicable laws.
- To handle Secretarial Audit
- Drafting / vetting of agreements pertaining to routine business transactions.
- To prepare and assist in drafting of legal responses to notice and other legal communications received
- Keep the Board informed of the latest amendments to the applicable laws and statutes;
- Accountants & Audit Assistants
- Identifying & Monitoring risks to business performance.
- MIS Reporting.
28 June 2023