29 Jun 2023
Company Secretary, 0 to 3 years in Ahmadabad
Company Secretary, Companies Act, NBFC Compliance, Agreement, Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Law, agenda, SEBI, RBI
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- To Maintain Secretarial records of the Company and its periodical updatation.
- Maintenance and updatation of statutory Registers and Records.
- To Prepare and file forms, returns and applications with Govt. Authorities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Reserve Bank of India, Financial Intelligence Unit, etc., Preparation and Filing of various e-forms on MCA portal
- To support Company Secretary in conducting Board, Committees, Postal Ballot and General Meetings
- To Prepare agenda, notes on agenda, minutes for Board, Committees and General Meetings.
- To Manage filing systems and records within the Secretarial department.
- To Assist in preparation of the annual report of the company.
- To ensure all the timely compliances of Companies Act, 2013 and rules; compliance under RBI norms
- To Interface with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, RBI, ROC, RD & other statutory authorities on corporate law and regulatory compliances, approvals.
- Active involvement in ensuring adherence to the compliance calendar.
- To Handle Complaints & investors grievances
- To Liaise with Auditors, RTAs, Debenture Trustees, law firms and PCS
- To Coordinate with and provide necessary documents to the Compliance Department, Risk Department, Legal Department, Investment Department, Accounts and Finance Department.
- To provide active support to the functions of the secretarial department.
- To do such other tasks as may be related and assigned from time to time.
- Draft various documents like affidavit, agreement, MOU, Policies, etc.
- Qualified Company Secretary and a graduate in any discipline.
- Fresher or 1 year and above. Experience in working with an NBFC shall be given preference.
- Good Salary
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents.
- We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
29 June 2023