23 Sep 2023
Commercial Manager, 0 to 8 years in Thane
TDS, SAP, Income Tax, MIS, Bank Reconciliation, Transfer Pricing, IFRS, risk management, forecasting, Balance Sheet
Experience: 0 to 8 years
- Reviewing and evaluating the customerterms and arranging for relevant internal approvals based on the Limits ofAuthority (LoA) and, business risk class, Credit Admin process.
- Ensuring thatall the process related compliances are met with respect to offer compilation.
- Well versed with PM tools like LoA tool and PM processes like LoA approvals anddocumentation.
- Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, Credit Adminapprovals, EMD, Bid Bonds etc. along with coordination with corporatedepartments.
- Ensuring compliance to the PM at Siemens guidelines.
- Discussions with corporate departments viz, taxes, insurance, Legal, Finance, CFR etc and ensureinclusion of their feedback in the offer calculations to achieve acomprehensive bid preparation.
- Participate in commercial discussions andactively involved in order acquisition phase analyzing customers requirements,examine their commercial and contractual feasibility into an offer
- Ensureorder booking in line with approved CF, LoA and IFRS guidelines
- Drive thereview and evaluation of the contract conditions, ensures alignment with Legal
- Timely issuance of Proforma Invoice andcollection of advance, Review of revenue plan, ensure to establish the LC asper the contractual terms and timely submission of PIDI in PEGA, Timelysubmission of LC documents to Bank and dispatch documents to customer
- Documentation of Third Country Shipments, High Sea Sales, Deemed Exports andconcessional GST transactions
- Creation of bank guarantees as per the contract
- Co-ordination between BU and Customer
- Periodic receivable review, plan monthlycollection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum.
- Continuousfollow-up and liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments,reconciliation of accounts, follow-up of expired BGs and EMDs, in order toimprove the cash collections for the office. Collection of TDS certificates.
- Visits to Customers to resolve their grievances and collection follow ups toensure win-win situation.
- Identifying the LD and Bad Debts risk.
- Review quarterly provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
- Monthly reporting of order intake, revenue, debtors, EMD, Advance for the region.
- Providing detailed liquidation plan for debtors and EMD, BGs and Advance.
- Maintaining monthly collection update for the region.
- Addressing audit queries whenever required.
- Ensure regular UoV review to ensureclean and executable order reflects in the book.
- Data compiling of Annual and Strategic Planning (BTA) / Forecasting
- Key Business Parameters comparison setting vs achievement
- Business Performance Data Analysis (Plan Vs Actual)
- Activities for Finalization of Accounts for the business unitafter necessary alignment with central Management accounts
- Ensuring necessary data and timely submission report for theQuarterly / Annual Audit completion such as Statutory, Internal, Transferpricing, Income tax and Cost Audit
- Monitor based on the data to Ensure and adhere the ICFR controlfor the business Unit as ICFR controller , Compliance with the ICFR relateddefined periodic Controls
- Data compiling for Working Capital Management / Liquidity planning with special focus on Payables & Inventory Management
- Maintain monthly Ensuring integrity of Books and Records specificallyby conducting P&L and Balance sheet reviews periodically.
- Post graduate in accounting, CA/Masters from premier institutewill be preferred along with 4 to 8 years of experience
- Good knowledge of SAP would be preferred
- High affinity for IT as well as working MS Office knowledge(especially Excel and Power-point), Someone with a knack for digitalization ,e.g. data visualization, data presentation (tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical skills, a quick grasp as well as independentand initiative working attitude
- Open minded, curious, communicative, and work with enthusiasmand fun with us
- Fluency in English along with strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
23 September 2023