03 Feb 2023
Client Services Manager, Corporate & Business Services, 10 to 20 years in Hybrid
Client Onboarding, Onboarding, Company Secretary, Legal, Compliance, Client Relationship, client relationship management, Compliance Management, Client Servicing, Company Secretarial Functions, KYC
Position: Client Services Manager, Corporate & Business Services,
Experience: 10 to 20 years
Experience: 10 to 20 years
Roles and Responsibilities
The role and key responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and completion of administrative tasks, Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its regulatory obligations and requirements.
- Implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate & monitor Global Outsourcing work, alongside Vice Presidents in Mauritius and report progress into Senior Vice Presidents and directors in Mauritius, with the aim to deliver a global client service to a predominantly India focused client base.
- Participate in leading the development of India specific products such as GIFTs, Funds Solutions, ESG, Corporate Solutions as well as any innovative product lines as part of India onshore and GIFTs offering.
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines.
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Provide an excellent customer service to clients and ensure they are always satisfied with the quality of the work being delivered and all their requests are being attended in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement best practice on all processes to add value to the services offered to clients.
- Respond to client within 24 hours. Where urgent, respond immediately. If work require more than 24 hours to respond, to provide an indication of when response will be provided.
- Ensure the right resources are assigned to each client portfolio in the day-to-day servicing and monitor the financial recoverability on such accounts by taking into consideration the revenue generated from such account, the profile / chargeable rate of the resources assigned and the maturity profile of such clients.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy/goals for the teams under your management to meet agreed organizational plans and strategy.
- Provide a tailor-made service by establishing work plan for new client setup and transitions.
- Review Fund shareholders agreements, PPMs, constitutions, subscription book and other materials from an operational angle as required.
- Manage various operational aspects associated with client relationships.
- Monitor internal service delivery levels against established standards (contractual Service Level Agreements).
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably degree-educated: minimum 10 years of relevant work experience (big four, large accounting firm, bank, FS institution)
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with outstanding organisational, relationship management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills to deliver against agreed deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language
- Customer centric and problem solver
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English – verbal and written
03 February 2023