28 Jan 2023
Civil or Criminal Lawyer, 2 to 7 years in Bangalore
Legal Drafting, Legal Court Cases, Litigation, Civil & Criminal Law, lawyer activities, DRT Matters, Intellectual Property Law
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Appearances before the respective High Court & District Courts or any other lower courts with respect to Civil/Criminal Cases, Suits, Writs, Arbitration, DRT, Company Law and general Civil/Criminal Laws etc.
- Drafting and filing of Suits, Writs, Petition, Caveats before respective courts and preparing related legal documents.
- Drafting of agreements, Legal Notice, Replying to legal notice received
- Brief the matter to Seniors, Of counsel and conduct the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters
- Capable of handling independent correspondence with client, associate and Courts.
- Candidate should be a lawyer registered with the Bar Council of India and eligible to practice in India.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, should be willing to work independent as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of Windows, Ms Office, Internet & Email - Must Highly organized with ability to prioritize and multitask Flexibility and willingness to work on a wide variety of matters
28 January 2023