21 Sep 2022
accounting, Chartered Accountant, Accounts Finalization, Balance Sheet, TDS, Income Tax
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- To scrutinize books of accounts for entities handled.
- To be responsible for timely completion of Balance sheets up to finalization and audit for entities handled.
- To assist in the consolidation of accounts of the holding company.
- To ensure monthly compliances of statutory payments like TDS, Compliance of Income Tax, GST, etc.
- To ensure timely completion of monthly bank book entries and reconciliation with bank statements for outstanding entries.
- To check the workings of taxes, for their completeness and items and exceptions.
- To keep abreast with the latest changes in the IT, and other allied laws and ensure compliance.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- To guide and supervise the designing of MIS Reports and ensure timely submission of monthly /quarterly/half-yearly MIS reports as may be necessary.
21 September 2022