29 Sep 2022
Chartered Accountant, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, accounting, bank audit, Indirect Tax, Direct Tax, Audits
Experience: 1 to 4 years
- To act as single point of contact (Manipal Technologies Limited & Subs and for other group companies) -Resolution of queries with support from the concerned process owner.
- General Ledger Review: Cumulative Increase in the number of healthy GLs every month end.
- Develop a GL manual setting down the criteria for declaring various GLs as healthy.
- YTD Reports declaring the List of all GLs and indicating Healthy GLs for every entity.
- Fixed Asset Management: To lead the fixed asset process and resolve all fixed asset related issues & audit queries across all companies.
- Assist the Legal entity wise fixed asset.
- Providing information for tender and assisting team in obtaining certificate from Auditor.
- Assisting teams in providing quarterly information for Business Review Meetings, Due Diligence, Secretarial Audit etc.
- Other incidental work within the scope of Shared Accounting Services.
- Should possess practical knowledge of Accounting, Law, Auditing, Financial Management, Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, information system and control data and Advance Management Accounting.
- Should exhibit high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Should exhibit sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Should exhibit high attention to details.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
29 September 2022