Position: Chartered Accountant
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 3+ years in a reputed audit firm, preferably Big 4 experience.
The role entails:
• Developing and executing a comprehensive, risk-based financial and operational audit plan, with a goal of both maximizing client business performance and control, while minimizing risk
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the each client's business and operations, as well as the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the overall control environment.
• Respond effectively to client’s requests for specific and/or special audit projects.
• Provide advisory services to management of clients within financial, operational, compliance, and control domains.
• Develop, and periodically refresh, risk models, audit programs, and analytic inventory in assigned audit areas.
• Lead design and timely implementation of best practices and operational excellence initiatives across the department and team using innovative and creative solutions.
• Conduct risk interviews with client management personnel to keep abreast of latest business developments and changes in the risk environment.
• Embrace, promote and leverage new technology and analytics within audit reviews.
• Prepare well-written and timely audit reports and high-quality presentations for reporting to client.
• Reviewing, Guiding and Counselling to audit team members. Proactively providing guidance on the development of technical and soft skills to improve the competence of the team members.
The following skills and attributes are sought:
Excellent interpersonal communication skills and command over the English language (oral and written)
Experience in usage of analytical tools/representations
Ability to create intelligent and informative written and visual reports for clients.
Exposure or experience in Audit solutions and functions
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in audit, assurance, controls, and/or corporate compliance-related experience, including consulting, auditing, risk management or operational roles within various industries.
Excellent academic background in fields related to audit and accounting.
Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support MENA timings work, as preferred (supporting Middle East Clients)