09 Sep 2023
Chartered Accountant, 1 to 2 years in Bhopal
Finance, accounting, Chartered Accountant, ca inter graduate
Experience: 1 to 2 years
• Lead team to monitor the activities of the team members and work simultaneously with them along with adherence to the commitments & the deadlines.
• Brainstorm and source for business ideas, involve in development of business strategies and plans, implement activities.
• Support in project operations and management including liaising with the relevant stakeholders and partners.
• Coach and mentor team members including on the job training and timely performance review and timely execution of the duties allocated to the team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• As an Manager you will work with leading organizations to assist them.
• You will lead and manage the engagement team on audit assignments of a portfolio of clients in various industries.
• You will guide and mentor your team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results and service delivery to clients.
• You will be managing timely billings and collections as well as risk management of the engagements involved, and developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
• You are expected to provide guidance and mentoring of junior team members on their personal growth and career progression.
• Post- graduation in Commerce
• Banking & Auditing experience is preferred
• Post qualification experience of 3- 5 yrs. is preferred
• Finance qualifications/ certifications (CA Inter, CA,CMA)
• Willingness to travel across MP region
• Approximately 3 to 4 years of recent relevant Finance Transformation work experience in a leading business consulting organization
• Knowledge of finance controls, process, transactions and systems
• High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
• Candidate should have exposure in dealing govt. clients/ experience of govt. assignments will be preferred.
09 September 2023