30 Sep 2022
AVP or CM – Secretarial
Company Secretary, SEBI, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, Corporate Governance, Company Law
- Oversee the process of record maintenance (statutory registers and disclosure database) and ensure that the necessary actions to comply with Companies Act are being initiated in timely manner and subsidiaries.
- Approve the drafts for appointment, re-appointment of Directors, Managing Directors and other company law related matters.
- Give final approval for filing of various forms on the MCA portal
- Oversee the process of transfer of shares dividend payments to shareholders to ensure that it is done in timely manner and is law compliant.
- Draft replies to be given to queries of external regulators like SEBI, RBI, Parliament, RTI, Competition Commission, etc; Send the reply to them.
- Advice the internal stakeholders on various queries related to Companies Act and SEBI Regulations.
- Plan the scheduling and logistics of the shareholder, board and Committee meetings.
- Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare the agenda for the board, committee and shareholder meetings.
- Guide internal departments on preparation of agenda notes and minutes.
- To act as a Company Secretary of a Market Infrastructure Intermediary
- To provide leadership assistance to the Group Company Secretary by reviewing and monitoring functioning
- of the Secretarial department of subsidiaries including ensuring compliance of various applicable laws
- To review policies and procedures to be followed by the Secretarial team and suggest amendments based on regulatory amendments
- Communicate the resolutions passed in these meetings to the internal departments through circulars.
- Oversee that the audits are conducted in a smooth and timely manner.
- Review and approve the corporate governance norms, compliance report to be sent to the audit committee on a quarterly basis.
- Analyse the findings of the audit in order to initiate necessary actions for any incidents of non-compliance.
- Review and approve the proposal forwarded by manager for amendments of Byelaws, Rules and Regulations to be presented before the Board or Executive Committee (EC)
- Monitor and oversee the timely publication of the draft amendments in the gazettes to invite comments from the public and initiate proper actions on any comments, if needed.
- Review and submit the letters regarding the amendments to SEBI and follow up with SEBI for its approval of the amendments.
- Review the circulars regarding amendments to be sent to the trading members after getting SEBI’s approval on the amendments.
- Prepare, Review periodic reports to be submitted to SEBI
- Ensure applicable events are created in the Enterprise Compliance
- Dashboard in a timely fashion.
- Ensure applicable tasks required to be entered in the Enterprise Compliance Dashboard are correctly identified and recorded.
- Monitor completion of tasks in a timely fashion.
30 September 2022