01 Aug 2023
Audit and Inspection-Manager, 0 to 5 years in Delhi
Chartered Accountant, Statutory reporting, Compliance Management, accounting, financial planning
Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Preparation of financial statements on monthly basis and getting Limited review done every quarter and other requirements for conducting and closing Board meeting.
- Monthly MIS/PPT, financial planning and budgeting, variance analysis and reporting to the management in accordance with corporate format.
- Handling accounts team for day-to-day accounting activities.
- Computation of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CRAR) as per the guidelines of the RBI.
- Preparation of regulatory returns and submission of the same to the regulators to meet the statutory reporting requirements on Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly/Yearly basis.
- Liaising with the auditors, to provide information as and when required during the audit, coordinate with other departments for information in order to ensure a smooth quarterly audit procedure. During RBI inspection, consolidating information as per inspection requirements, liaison with other departments, answering queries to regulators as and when required.
01 August 2023