25 Nov 2022
Asst. Manager - Finance
Accounts Receivable, Invoice Processing, Financial Statement, budgeting, forecasting, Cash Flow
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Partnering with the Business Head in meeting budgeted Revenues, Margin and DSO
- Ensuring complete revenue recognition
- Checking Payroll Register on high level before giving signoff to Central Payroll Team.
- Making correct Cost Accruals and providing evidences to AS team whenever asked for.
- Timely and accurately closure of monthly P&L
- Sharing Region wise, Customer wise P&L Dashboard to all the regional head and COO.
- Working in close coordination with business and keeping them apprised of their Financial performance at all the time.
- Stakeholder management, Account Receivable, P&L, Month end closing, Budgeting and Forecasting
- To check business ratios and figure out the reasons for any major variations
- Deep diving in case of low margin/loss making accounts and discussing with Regional Heads.
- To maintain a healthy cash flow by meeting target collection and DSO.
- Support recovery of AR by coordination with Operators for sticky accounts
- Cleaning the AR and clearing the penalties and deductions to keep the hygine of the ageing.
- Support the Business on evaluation & financial impact of commercial decisions
- Ensure process compliance and keep the business risk mitigated
25 November 2022