06 Jul 2023
Assistant Manager - Record To Report, 0 to 3 years in Navi Mumbai
account finalisation, Record To Report, balance sheet finalisation, month end reporting, financial reporting, Closing Process, Ind AS, Bank Reconciliation
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Conduct GL reconciliations/ledger scrutiny. Finalize trial balance
- Prepare first-cut standalone financials along with notes to accounts
- Prepare data for regulatory reports such as cost audit, tax audit, 80 IB, due diligence report, transfer pricing audit, MSME reporting, society audit, MCA compliances etc.
- Assist auditors with journal entry examinations, financial audits, regulatory and tax audits
- Align individual & team performance with SSCs performance objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, financial reporting norms, associated with duties and responsibilities, proper delegation of authorities, and other internal controls (RCM, IFC)
- Possess strong knowledge of Indian GAAP and new Ind-AS accounting standards
- Ensure compliance with the period end close calendar, including collaborating with various teams impacted by or participating in the period end close process
- Ensure Close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify, support, and lead RTR improvement initiatives in tandem with the SSC Head, RTR Tower Lead/ Team Manager/ Team Lead and SSC Service Management and Quality Lead to drive operational efficiencies and improved controls
- Manage required and appropriate reporting to facilitate informed decision making
- Support external audit and internal audit requests
- Support leadership through business partnering by providing metrics, problem resolution, and reporting process performance
- Identify root cause of issues causing incorrect data capture and take appropriate action to resolve
06 July 2023