20 Jun 2023
Assistant Manager Legal and Risk Management LRM, 4 to 8 years in Bangalore
Legal Issues, Vendor Audit, Agreement, Legal Drafting, Stakeholder Management, Due Diligence, Legal Documentation, Review Accounts
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Structuring, drafting, reviewing, negotiate and finalization of commercial contracts from an end to end standpoint having the ability to understand the underlying scope especially relating to information technology such as software purchase or licensing agreements, SaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating vendor agreements, including alliance agreements, joint GTMs, subcontracting agreements, IT and application management/support procurement or licensing, etc
- Handling internal & external stakeholders with strong legal acumen.
- Provide assistance in creation of templates.
- Ability to research on complex legal issues.
- Have knowledge about various laws such as IT Act, Data Privacy (including GDPR), Anti Bribery (including UK Bribery Act and US FCPA), Insider Trading laws, Sanctions, ect
- Provide complete support to business in relation to client vendor due diligence processes
- If required, liaise with clients and internal departments.
- Policy driven and experience of drafting SOPs & process will be an added advantage
20 June 2023