29 May 2023
Assistant Manager - Legal, 4 to 6 years in Mumbai
Legal Documentation, Legal Advice, Contract Drafting, Litigation, Legal Research
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- To provide legal advice and support in all legal matters, such as litigations, contractual disputes, employment disputes, M&A projects (Share Purchase Agreement, Shareholder Agreement, Business Transfer Agreement etc.)
- To participate in any due diligence procedures during business investment, analyzing the documentation and drafting the necessary reports.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of any contracts and agreements (commercial, services, sale-purchase, lease, consultancy, non-disclosure agreements, employment, joint-venture, acquisitions, tenancies, sales, and purchase of land/Properties etc.) and other legal documents for various requirement of the Company.
- To perform legal research and to keep abreast of applicable laws relating to the Companys operations and advice on the impact of such changes on operations.
- Law degree from reputed college and qualified to practice Indian Law with 3 - 6 years PQE experiences.
- Broad spectrum of experience in commercial agreements and transactions (SPA, SHA & BTA)
- Able to provide relevant stakeholders with accurate and timely legal advice and information.
- Team player who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess well-developed skills in negotiations.
- Strong business acumen and able to partner business unites to achieve desired results.
29 May 2023