28 Dec 2022
Assistant Manager - HR Generalist
hr generalist, Human Resource, hr policies, Onboarding, Employee Relations, compensation & benefits
Qualification: MBA - HR
Experience: 8 to 12 years
Location: Mumbai (Lower Parel - Peninsula)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, update, and communicate human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations. Act as SME for internal HR policy interpretation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Employee Relations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent excel skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communications skills, adept at dealing with and engaging people at all levels
28 December 2022