28 Jul 2023
Assistant/Deputy Manager-Risk Managemen, 4 to 9 years in Pune
Operational Risk Reporting, Internal Audit, Chartered Accountant, it risk management
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- Execute operational risk assessments adhering to the planned approach while delivering quality work in line with business Group standards.
- Prepare risk registers basis the risk assessment including the recommended controls to mitigate the identified risks
- Ensure closure of open risks through implementation of mitigating controls & manage escalations, if required
- Minimum 4 years (post qualification) of auditing/risk assessment exposure
- Qualification Required: MBA Finance or CA
- Conversant with Risk based audit approach / risk assessments
- Internal Audit experience is mandatory
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Travel: 40% (Domestic & International as required)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Working with a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company
- Enhancement of professional skills
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you dont hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: risk assessment, Operational Risk Management, Internal Audit, risk, risk management, checklist
28 July 2023