23 Nov 2022
AM or DM - Company Secretary
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial Standards, Secretarial compliance, SEBI
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Location : Chennai
Job description :
- Preparation, maintaining Company register as per secretarial standard
- Ensure compliance with all the secretarial standard.
- Assisting Secretarial Audit and provide details, clarification as sought.
- Filing of ROC Return, Statutory Compliances on appointment, resignation of Director, Key Managerial Person
- Conducting Board Meeting, AGM at predefined frequency
- Preparation of Board Note, Notice for Agenda, Minutes of Board meeting and circulate the same within the stipulated time frame
- Preparation of Annual Report for the company
- Overviewing various legal compliances for the company
- Vetting of various legal documents Banking arrangement letter, procurement agreement, sales agreements etc.
- Consolidating requirement from various department and prepare monthly summary for onwards submission to various stakeholders (Promoters, Bank, PNGRB etc.)
- Preparation of various agreement, letter for issuing to various external authorities
- Draft and review various Agreements as may be required
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time
- Compliance under SEBI Listing Regulations and other applicable Regulations including timely submissions with the Exchanges, as may be required.
- Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with graduation completed, preferred from B.COM stream.
- Company Secretary with 5 to 8 years of post qualification experience.
- Should have good experience working for a listed company and have managed NSE and BSE.
- Excellent knowledge about various laws and regulations.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Excellent Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
23 November 2022