18 Oct 2022
Accounts & Finance Executive
Accounts, Finance, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Bank Reconciliation
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, MBA
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Hands-on experience in Tally, Focus ERP and Excel
- Provide timely and accurate data for filling returns (TDS, GSt)
- Preparation of MIS every month and also regular Issue of Reports
- Candidate is responsible for Company audit, Annual Audit, Statutory Audit, annual filing, and internal audit.
- Must be able to process and manage Employee Expenses, Petty Cash, and Statutory Payments.
- Preparing the Tax returns and Employee Tax benefits management.
- Responsible for follow-up phone calls, emails to track the billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything related to financial accounts that needs follow up.
- Accounts Receivables - Invoicing, Payments, Credits, Estimates, Payments, Negotiations, Follow-ups AMC, ATS management.
- Accounts Payable Purchases & Procurement\'s Bills, Vendors, Bills, Payments, Approvals, Bookkeeping.
- Banking - Cash Flow statements, uploading payments, Checks, etc.
- Data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors, creditors statements
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions
- Day to day bank reconciliation
- Responsible for Accounts payable and Accounts receivables
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Must be a graduate, Post Graduate with an Associate Degree or higher with experience and knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an Accountant with a relevant skill set.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of Accounting principles, Finance, Taxation, and Banking.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and Mathematical skills.
- Must be proficient in excel and word.
- Must maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Must be multilingual, able to speak Telugu, Hindi, and English efficiently
- Must possess professional telephone and email skills.
18 October 2022