20 Oct 2022
accounting, Finance, Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, GST, Income Tax, General Ledger, ICWA
Qualification: Mcom, MBA, CA, CMA
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Manages AP and AR Includes, Customer and Vendor Relations, timely disbursement of payments to vendors and follow up with clients to collect payments.
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Enters status change information into project ERP software to ensure transactional information is accurate and up to date.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, government, and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Selects and hires employees for the department.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Motivates and rewards employees within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval.
- Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Document all Financial transactions like Purchase bills, Cash Vouchers, Recurring Expenses by entering data in Tally ERP-9 and review?all invoices for appropriate documentation as per the Guidelines and standards for Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Maharashtra location.
- Check and verify all the invoices in all respects as per the guidelines issued under GST and Income Tax including TDS and raise the concerns, if any, with the procurement, commercial and admin team to resolve the issues on the same day of receiving invoice from the respective team.
- Reconciling Finance accounts like Bank Reconciliation Statement for all banks, vendor ledgers covering all Procurement, Commercial and admin vendors for PAN India.
- Maintain All files in a proper manner and update them daily such as – Sale, Contractor, Asset, Recurring expense, Bank, Employees File, Cash Vouchers, Agreement file, Employee Reimbursement file, Director Reimbursement file, BRS file etc.
- All field work includes bank dealing, paper submission with any consultant, clients.
- Prepare and make vendor payments as per our payment process.
- Update Trackers like Purchase, Recurring Expenses, Projects etc. on daily basis and provides reports to immediate supervisor on weekly basis.
20 October 2022