10 Nov 2022
Tally, TDS, Daily Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, GST, Balance Sheet, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Vendor Payments
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Accounts Receivable & Payable, TDS working & quarterly returns, Advance tax & E-payment, GST working, Bills checking & booking, Documentation & Filing, Month, Quarter, Year End closing, Individual Accounting, MIS Reports,
- Reconciliations, Banking accountant with working knowledge of balance sheet preparation, finalization of accounts, taxation, auditing.
- The incumbent will be responsible for day to day accounting, Tally ERP, Bank Reconciliation, Debtors, Creditors Ledgers,
- Vendor Payment, GST and TDS Returns, LC , Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Statutory Audits
- Accounting knowledge pertaining to entries, JVs in books of Accounts
- Expereince on hands on working in Tally preferable ANy other audit and accounting functions.
- The primary purpose of this role is to oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company, maintain daily accounts and Petty cash for day to day requirement and assist the Accounts Manager in accounting activities.
- To handle TDS on Purchase Invoice.
- Checking all accounts vouchers like purchase, sales, cash, and bank voucher in accounts books as per B/S.
10 November 2022