14 Sep 2022
VP - Accounts & Operation
SEBI, Financial forecasting, Cash Flow, Financial Statement, budgeting, financial planning, MIS Planing, Finalization of Accounts
Experience: 10+ years
Finance & Accounts
- Presenting a true & fair view of the financial position of the company by preparing daily, monthly,annual reports or financial
statements viz Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, MIS, Audit Reports, Fund, Cash Flow Statement, Variance Analysis, Segment
- Reporting, Sales Contributions, Stock Verification, Valuation, statutory records, fixed asset verification, etc.
- Compiling & analyzing the reasons viz MIS reports on profitability position.
- Conceptualizing, implementing and supervising general ledger and financial reporting processes and compliance of accounting
- Devising & implementing Commercial Guidelines throughout the company.
- Assessing working capital requirements both fund based such as Cash-Credit limit, Bills Discounting Limit, Book Debt Limit, Export
Packing Credit Limit, Letter of Credit Limit & Bank Guarantee.
- Computing Blocked fund status of the company & planning recovery.
- Liaison with banks for fund raising & term loan, preparation of budgets, financial forecast & MIS.
- Presenting Ratio Reports on Financial Aspect of the company
- Supervision and Systematic Working of Accounts Department.
- Handling all issues related to Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax TDS etc
- Compliance of all Company Law, Stock Exchanges and SEBI
- Efficient Management of credit control policies and accounts receivables
- MIS - Analyze and present MIS to the top management, BOD and suggest suitable actions.
- Statutory Filings
- Audit & Finalization
- Strategic Input-Anticipate in strategic decision making and provide valuable inputs to the business from an overall perspective and specifically with respect to accounting Procedures
- Annual Cash Flow Preparation-Ensure that available funds are properly allocated to all the departments.
- Handling finance related activities and Coordinating with the working capital Bankers
- To submit periodic data to bank, FIs etc & comply with terms & sanctions of sanction letters
- To submit proposals to banks, FIs for sanction renewal of fund based and non-fund based credit facilities
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Strong understanding of commercial operations in a manufacturing setup
- Ability to leading a team & get the job done within specified timelines.
- Should be organized, system oriented & possess good communication skills
14 September 2022