SEBI, AMC, Compliance, mutual funds, AIF compliance, Chartered Accountant
Position : Trustee Officer
Experience : 5 to 7 years From Financial Industry
Qualifications : CA
Job description :
1. Assisting and Guiding Board of Directors of Trustee Company in discharging their responsibilities as Trustee to the Mutual Fund in terms of SEBI Regulations.
2. Review of Activities of the AMC – Whether Investments, Operations, Investor Services, Compliance and Sales & Marketing activities are in accordance with SEBI Regulations.
3. Review of SEBI, AMFI and other statutory circulars issued from time to time and update the role, responsibilities of Trustee to perform in that regard.
4. Review of Other Activities done by AMC with the approval of SEBI and the interest of unit holders are protected by the AMC while doing other activities
5. Review Reports, Certificates, Information which is required to be provided by AMC is provided to the Trustees within the prescribed time
6. Review and Analysis of the Auditor Observations in the Audit Reports and steps taken by the AMC in that regard.
7. Review and Analysis letter received from SEBI and steps taken by the AMC in that regard.
8. Independent Analysis of Circulars, Guidelines, Notification issued by SEBI, AMFI, Statutory Authority and its implementation by the AMC and Update the Status of the same to the Trustee Board.
9. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Trustee from to time for discharging the responsibilities of Trustee, as Trustee of Mutual Fund.