31 May 2023
Sr. Exeuctive /Assistant Manager - Contracts, 3 to 8 years in Bhopal
assistant manager – finance, MIS Reporting, Claim Settlement, Project Finance, Dispute Resolution, MOUS, EPC, agenda, Executive Management, project monitoring
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Candidate from National Law Institute/University will be preferred.
- Responsible for monitoring of Contract related to BOT, DBFOT EPC Contracts etc, proper implementation of the provisions of Contracts.
- Understanding Drafting of Contracts Agreements, Supplementary Agreements (Memorandum of Understanding) MOUs, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Joint Venture Agreements (JV) Project Finance Agreements and Service Agreements (MSA), Undertakings etc. and to assist and support various business activities.
- Manage and track contractual compliances, contribute to the Company s tracking processes / system and monitoring for contract compliance; identify non-compliance issues and support Contract Dispute Resolution (CDR).
- Correspondence / Reply of Letters / Preparation of Extension of Time Notices / Variation Orders / Sufficing of Queries, etc. in connection with the Contract Agreements with respect to the various Projects of the Company.
- Assist supervise the preparation of Damages / Claims / Counter Claims and Statement of Claims (SOC) and Statement of defense (SOD) in Arbitration Matter and represent Company before various Arbitration Forums.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly and Prepare monthly and quarterly consolidation of MIS reports for the department for executive management meetings in connection with Contract.
31 May 2023