14 Oct 2022
Sr. Executive for Account Payable and General Ledger
General Ledger, Accounts, Reconciliations, Bank Reconciliation, Expense Control
Qualification: MBA in Finance, CA,CMA
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Handling month end closing of books of accounts as per IND AS for Domestic and Foreign entities
- Preparation, review of Balance Sheet schedules as part of monthly GL account reconciliation process
- Providing requisite details to internal or external, IFC auditors.
- Handling statutory, internal and tax audit queries independently.
- Co-ordination with various support and business spocs, controllers and operation teams as part of month closing process.
- Ensure adherence to policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control in the assigned area of operations
- Reporting of Related party transactions to the GL control team periodically
- Working on various kind of allocations
- Engage closely with HR as part of employee benefits accounting including Bonus, LE-Gratuity and other long-term benefits.
- Analysing the movement in employee benefits Q-o-Q and get timely clarifications from HR
- Engaging with the actuary and HR for valuation of long-term benefits.
- Working on various type of complex allocations
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts
- Hands on with MS Excel, knowledge of writing macros will be an added advantage
- Fluent in Verbal and written communication in English language.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Analytical rigor, high attention to detail
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot problems and have a problem solving approach
- Good team player
14 October 2022