24 Jun 2023
SENIOR MANAGER/MANAGER – CORPORATE COMPLIANCE (LEGAL), 10 To 20 Years In Mumbai
Corporate Compliances, Legal Compliances, Compliance, Legal, Auditing
Qualification: CS, LLB
Experience: 10 to 20 years
- Making a robust Legal Compliance Systems and Audit (through IT System for effective control & monitor).
- Identify various Laws/Rules/Regulations/Circular, applicable (in various States in India) for Retail and Manufacturing Industry (preferably Jewellery), and any Amendment/Judgements/Order etc. passed in connection with such Laws/Rules/ Regulations/Circular, from time to time.
- Ensure compliances under various Corporate Laws, including Companies Act, 2013, LLP Act, 2008, Income Tax Act, GST, RBI Act, Trademark Act, and the Rules made thereunder.
- Ensures all departments of the Company function in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals.
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising on possible risks.
- Conduct periodical Training for the creating awareness of Compliances of Laws/Rules/ Regulations application to the respective HODs.
- Ensure the proper Compliances of Laws/Rules/ Regulations by the respective HODs.
- Ensure Zero Tolerance for Legal Compliances across the organization.
- Advise on the companys compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Provide Value addition to Group Compliance Officer.
- Review of the current systems/practices and related compliances.
- A detailed auditing system and critical examination of the records maintained.
- Recommendations to rectify the deficiencies and suggest the plans of actions.
- Reviews the Statutory Compliance Reports and prepares composite /consolidated reports after checking and seeking of statutory documents, proof of statutory payments and other relevant documents.
- Manages certification process for Audit and Board Meeting.
- Collaborates with Regulatory and Trade Associations to look at Regulatory changes and challenges that might have impact on companys business and manage them proactively.
- Ensure the business units are complied with various regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Facilitate preparation & timely submission of various forms, reports, and other documents to various authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date statutory registers and other documents
24 June 2023