02 Jan 2023
Senior Manager - Legal
Civil Matters, Corporate Matters, Organisational Behavior, Statutory Compliance
Experience: 12 to 18 years
- To handle all legal matters of the Organization and liaison with Statutory, Judicial / Quasi Judicial and other concerned / related authorities.
- Preparation of complete set of documents in relation to the legal matters and send the same to the external Counsels of the company if necessary.
- He should have exposure in Civil / Corporate matters.
- Perform court related activities like attending hearings and related conferences / meetings.
- Prepare a case report and maintain and index files of individual cases.
- To consult the individual cases with the lawyers and to assist them whenever required.
- Prepare reports and keep the MIS of the legal cases updated.
- Perform other related duties or tasks as required from time to time.
- Command over English Language.
- Specialist in Case Management, efficiency in drafting of cases.
- Good interpersonal skill & a team player.
- High Level of commitment & integrity.
02 January 2023