01 Jun 2023
Senior Manager / DGM - Legal, 8 to 12 years in Mumbai
Arbitration, Legal Notices, Vetting Contracts, Litigation
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- Responsible for successful resolution of legal matters and ensuring timely and accurate submission of arbitration claims for Roads Business
- Drafting/vetting of the legal notices, replies to legal notices, petitions/replies to be filed in the courts/Tribunals, plaints, writ petitions, applications/ replies/ written statements to be filed before courts/Tribunals, memorandum of appeal, Affidavits/ Counter Affidavits/ rejoinders, Statement of claims/Statement of defense
- Briefing/ co-coordinating with External Legal Counsel viz., Advocates and Solicitors, Counsel, Senior Counsel
- Following up the cases with Advocates/ Advocates on Record
- Attending court hearing/arbitration hearings/tribunal hearings
- Preparation of MIS of Litigation Cases.
- Maintain the database to be up-to-date on all matters, all the time
- Drafting/ Vetting Contracts/Settlement Agreements/ MOUs/ Lease Deeds/ Leave and License Agreement
- Legal Research/ Ability to prepare summary of latest laws/ judgments analyzing the applicability/ non applicability to the day to day business activity
- Filing, Court Appearance
- Support in drafting briefing notes and pleadings. To take down notes of arguments and prepare notes of cases.
- To identify facts, issues and questions that may arise in the course of arguments.
- To prepare complete documentation for Law firms, Arbitrations, Lawyers,
- To search out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material relevant for the business, its Contracts with Clients and the Arbitration Process
01 June 2023