04 Jul 2023
Senior Manager - Company Secretary, 5 to 10 years in Gurgaon
Company Secretarial Functions, Corporate Relations, Corporate Governance, Legal Compliances, SEBI Regulations, SEBI, Company Secretary
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Provide support to the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer in managing all company secretarial and compliance matters.
- Expert with ESOP Management & Allotment periodically. Must be proficient with Corporate Action with Depositories and Listing of shares with Stock Exchanges.
- Proficient in SEBI LODR (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) and its periodical time bound and event based compliances
- Proficient with PIT Regulations (Prohibition of Insider Trading) and SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefits & Sweat Equity) Regulations.
- Assist in organizing and managing board and committee meetings, including preparing agendas, collating board packs.
- Prepare and maintain statutory records, including board and committee meeting minutes, resolutions, and other corporate documents.
- Acting as Company Secretary of Subsidiary Company(/ies).
- Monitor changes in regulatory requirements and assess the impact on the company\'s compliance obligations, providing recommendations and implementing necessary actions.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors, and legal advisors, to ensure timely and accurate reporting and compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including the Companies Act, SEBI regulations, and other relevant corporate governance requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of statutory forms, returns, and disclosures with regulatory authorities.
- Conduct research and provide guidance on corporate governance best practices and emerging trends
- Contribute to the development and implementation of compliance policies, procedures, and frameworks
- Stay updated on corporate governance practices, regulatory developments, and industry trends.
- Corporate Secretaryship (CS) degree mandatory., (LLB non mandatory)
- Membership of the ICSI (Company Secretary) is required.
- 8-10 years of experience (For Manager 5 years of Exp) - Currently working in a Listed Company in a similar role or a corporate law firm.
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Act, 2013, SEBI regulations i.e. LODR, PIT, Takeover Code, Share Based Employee Benefits and other applicable legal and regulatory frameworks for a Listed Company.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance principles and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact confidently with senior management and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in using company secretarial software and MS Office & G-Suite applications.
04 July 2023