29 Sep 2022
Senior Manager - Accounting & Reporting
SAP, financial reporting, Income Tax, Financial Analysis, IFRS, Ind AS
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Preparation of Financial statement under Ind AS and IFRS
- Preparation of Ind AS impact assessment report covering gap analysis, technical analysis and accounting & disclosure requirements analysis.
- Review of specific Ind AS guidance relevant to respective areas and identifying their potential implications on the Company s current accounting practices, policies.
- Co-ordination with auditors for closure of all audit procedure.
- Co-ordination with Internal customer to ensure the accurate accounting and reporting under Ind AS and IFRS
- Knowledge of Tax audit and all corporate law and compliance.
- Ensure the compliance under Ind AS, Companies act, Income tax, SEBI, FEMA etc.
- Prepare the entity level variance analysis of P&L and BS
- Accountant: records regular and closing entries for specified processes and analyses the related accounts.
- Consolidation: records monthly and quarterly consolidation adjustments and provides financial analysis of the performance for a specified scope.
- Drive continuous improvement with the operations
- Drive the compliance to data standards and enforcement of corporate policies
- Deliver effective, timely communication to the process owner
- Multiple stake holder management across entities
- Support the process change, driving continuous improvement through enhanced cost effectiveness and the pursuit of service excellence
- Query management for support on specific customer queries not resolved at first pass in query management
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- CA must.
- Preparation of Financial reporting under Ind AS or IFRS Experience in Manufacturing set up is preferable.
- Good hands-on experience in SAP ERP.
- Independently resolve queries of auditors with multiple stakeholders.
- Well versed with Indian Tax.
- Implement accounting policies, procedures and best practices.
- Overall reporting and value addition in terms on overall process improvement.
29 September 2022