Position: Senior Legal & CS Manager
Experience: 6 to 11 years
Looking for CS & LLB candidates only!
Job Details :
- Acts as primary legal support to regional and country management, business units and functions for sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain, and operations. Provides legal subject matter expertise for commercial, antitrust, employment, real estate, pensions, company secretarial, post-acquisition merger and acquisition (M&A), litigation, and local regulatory compliance matters.
- Participates in senior regional and country management teams. Provides institutional knowledge, support, and fiduciary oversight in relation to corporate and local governance standards, policies, processes, and reporting requirements. Manages local external legal counsel and associated budgets. Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization\'s long-term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower-level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
- Acts as a functional manager within an area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Manages the development of legal strategies for local or regional senior management, including leading high-value/risk commercial transactions and program review, drafting, and negotiation.
- Develops and recommends innovative process improvements to effectively address the business needs of an aligned country or region.
- Identifies and resolves highly complex local/regional legal, regulatory, and business issues.
- Manages legal responsibilities for multiple client organizations with divergent priorities and needs.
- Leads complex, multidimensional projects or transactions.
- May act as sole country counsel; serves as the primary legal contact for local or regional management and coordinates activity with corporate, regional, and other country resources.
- Acts as a master of the local/regional environment by advising on complex laws and regulations and their implications for the local/regional operations/businesses.
Education and Experience Required:
- Advanced university degree in law (e.g. JD or LLB).
- Meets local legal license requirements.
- Significant experience managing multiple, complex, strategic, specialty law projects, issues, and transactions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery of legal and relevant business knowledge in multiple practice areas in a country/region.
- Broad and deep knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Developed awareness of how to operate successfully in multiple international legal environments.
- CS & LLB is mandatory
- Mastery in negotiating or advising senior representatives of external and internal organizations on complex and high-value/risk matters.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- English language skills to business standard required. Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?