29 Sep 2022
Tax Planning, TDS, Audits, Income Tax, Bank Reconciliation
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Bank Deposit Entries and Reconciliation of all the Bank Accounts.
- Entries of Cheque Deposits in Tally as per details received from Net banking and from Marketing person.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts as per Statement and as per Tally data
- Updating Word Summary Sheet as per Net banking Statement.
- Updating Director’s Bank details once in while.
- Updating Daily Bank Balance & provisional payment sheet.
- Scheduling of payments to suppliers (Preparing Monthly Supplier’s Payment )
- Calculation of Payroll & All the other Formalities.
- Updating Employees Details. (Leaves , Increment working)
- Final Payment of TDS, Income Tax and Advance Tax online, GST, ESIC, PT & PF.
- Transfer Salary to Directors & Employees.
- Co-ordination with suppliers for payment details
- Preparation & Planning for Scrap Related bills & Payments.
- Reconciliation for Calculation of salary details as per Account Assistant Working Packing/LU Dept as Junior A/C’s.
- Reconciling Machine Operators, Labour job for packaging Details.
- Calculation of Labour Bills as per production details and packing details.
- Co-ordinating with Production Supervisor, Finish goods stock In charge & Contractor for Final labour Bill Working.
- Planning for release Labour bill Payment.
- Calculation of TDS on labour bills, Salary, Rent & TCS
- Working & Filling up data for TDS Return.
- Payment of mobile and internet bills as per bills
- Co-ordinating with CA’s office for any audit and income-tax related queries & new development updates.
- Co-ordinating with Sales Tax department for All tax related enquires & Queries
- Co-ordination & preparation for Compliance related work (Factory Licence, Yearly Insurance, Statistics Department Audit
- Internal Income Tax Audit Planning
29 September 2022