17 May 2022
PEO & HR Executive
Recruitment, Onboarding, HR payroll, Hr Compliance, Human Resource, hr generalist
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- To work proactively with the client to support the PEO agreement and help translate PEO services to be delivered over an agreed timeframe.
- Constantly engage towards understanding PEO services & help promote PEO services to new clients.
- Gain thorough understanding on specific PEO contracts signed with clients and support in delivering the agreed services effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with client & deployed resources and promote great brand value at all times.
- Timely delivery of agreed services to client and deployed resources.
- Ensure there are no complaints from client & deployed resources. Focus on quality delivery every time.
Recruitment, onboarding & off boarding process:
- To provide support in the administration of the client recruitment process. Support in terms of connecting with the shortlisted candidates & communicating the offer terms before issuing the appointment letter.
- To provide support in the generation of contracts of employment, contract variations payroll variations, fixed-term contracts & casual contracts as required.
- To provide support with completing the onboarding requirements such as issuing the employee ID card, enrolling their details in personal accident insurance plan, creating their log-in credentials in Greyt HR software, opening the salary account, collecting the investment
declaration form, enrolling the details on PF & ESI portal etc.
- To provide support in administration and execution of offboarding process including issuing relieving letter, completing full & final settlement etc.
- Coordinate to collect billing inputs such as attendance, reimbursement, new joinee, Resignee details.
- Work closely with finance team to raise timely invoice.
- Coordinate & provide payroll inputs to finance team to process the payroll as per the agreed timeframe
- To ensure monthly payroll schedule is delivered as per agreed timeframes & deployed resources receive monthly payslips.
- Responsible to process the reimbursements & other agreed pay-outs as per the client specific policies.
- Responsible to coordinate & ensure employees taxes are deducted rightly.
- Responsible to coordinate completion of timely statutory compliances.
- Knowledgeable to educate & orient deployed resources about compensation structure, provident fund benefits etc.
- To ensure client specific policies are communicated to deployed resources & check on its governance and implementation by deployed resources.
- Policies like reimbursements, leave management, loyalty bonus, work hours, reporting requirements, company asset policy, work
from home policy, confidentiality policy etc.
- To frequently meet the deployed resources to promote brand & to check on their requirements & address grievances if any.
- To send out probation and fixed term contract reminders to PEO deployed resources.
- To provide administrative support to the Client in post recruitment stages until the candidates
- To provide timely responses for reference requests and ad hoc letters as required by PEO deployed resources.
- To maintain accurate data entry on the HR information system
- To maintain accurate employee documentation on ZOHO (hard copies & soft copies).
- To manage own continuous professional development, internal collaborations, and external networks, to contribute to service quality, research excellence and innovation
- To demonstrate values through behaviour at work, including duties and responsibilities in respect of equality and diversity, health and safety, data protection, and any other legislative requirement
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in contract staffing company or recruitment firm who has handled the above-mentioned activities & should have the experience of interacting with clients & contract staff.
- High levels of integrity, confidentiality, and sensitivity. Confidence in operating in an environment of change
- Good communication skills: verbal, written and in presentations & capable of working on own initiative and should be a self-starter
- The ability to build & sustain effective professional working relationship with client, deployed resource, and the wider business environment
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to extract analyse data of deployed resources.
- The ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement and to develop the services
- Experience of providing high-quality, high-volume administration and office support in an HR support function.
- Developing a positive personal and professional network to secure knowledge and improve service delivery
- Candidate should have demonstrable working knowledge of MS excel, word & payroll software.
17 May 2022