24 Sep 2022
Merchant Banking, capital market, IPO, Due Diligence, Right Issue, SEBI, Valuation Analysis
- Advise the client about various equity raising options (IPO, Rights Issue, QIP, Buyback, Delisting etc.) depending on their business needs and risk appetite
- Responsible for complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers /Buy Backs etc.
- Liaison with various intermediaries like other Merchant Bankers, Advertising Agencies, Registrars to the Issues / Offer, Brokers, Banks etc
- Handle the Due diligence of the Issuer companies viz. Business due diligence, Financial due diligence and Legal due diligence.
- Co-ordinate with research team with respect to valuations, research reports etc.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities (SEBI) and Stock Exchanges (BSE & NSE)
- Facilitate preparation of investor pitch related materials and other resources for the Organization
24 September 2022