Legal Documentation, Litigation, Arbitration, civil cases, legal matters, Corporate Governance, Legal Recovery, LLB
Position: Manager/Senior Manager - Legal- NVOCC
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Regularly draft and review legal documents and recommend suggestions.
• Pursue all litigations, arbitration, civil courts, legal matters, lawsuits, dispute resolutions etc. from inception to execution as may be assigned.
• Attend courts, Tribunals, Forums etc. for and on behalf of the organization.
• Send, receive, and respond to legal notices and warrants after due diligence and investigation.
• Track and inform concern departments regarding prevailing and changing in regulations, corporate governance, liabilities, etc.
• Facilitate necessary assistance for Documentation/Operation /Business/ insurance teams through guidance on legal position.
• Do research and provide opinions on legal matters, whenever require.
• Raise Insurance claim through the Insurance department whenever required and provide all required information & documents and do the necessary follow up until the claim is settled or disposed.
• Minimize company’s legal risks by ensuring timely and adequate legal provisions.
• Ensure proper custody of legal records.
• Innovate using past knowledge and experience ways to optimize legal efficiency and output.
• Ensure fastest and most economical methods of completing the varied legal tasks assigned.
• Maintain legal dashboard, work repository and past records of all legal matters pursued.
• Pursue charter party agreement, H&M/P&I, Insurance regulations.
• Handling and settling cargo damage/loss/delay claim.
• Any other task assigned by the Management.