21 Dec 2022
Manager -Legal or Liaoning
Legal Issues, Vetting Contract, Due Diligence, Drafting, Legal Compliances, Litigation
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 15 to 20 years
- Legal Due diligence of documents related to company properties and godowns.
- Guide other departments, examine public and private records, legal instruments pertaining to property titles, including registered Deeds and documents, revenue records.
- Drafting of Deeds and Documents, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding and other agreements,
- Vetting of Documents.
- Scrutiny and audit of documents for various approvals/ permissions, revenue documents, for legal compliances as required.
- Coordinate and resolve the legal issues pertaining to land acquisition, extend necessary legal support to other departments
- Keep the Management inform by circulating MIS of Litigations, Notices and legal compliances.
- Discuss and suggest the proper course of action considering the legal risk involved in the issues.
- Negotiating with the Clients/Vendors for property related matters.
- Coordinate with Lawyers and advocates
- To obtain all type of permissions and NOC from relevant statutory authorities /other concerned Government offices.
- All type of documents like sale deed, lease deed, Query Reply letter, compliances.
21 December 2022