18 Jul 2022
Manager - Legal and C.S.
Legal Assistant, contract act, Legal Drafting, SEBI, Companies Act, FEMA
Qualification: LLB, CS
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Secretarial Compliance for all group entities under Tara Chand Group, Organizing Board, General and Committee meetings,
- Drafting of resolutions, Preparation of Notices, Agendas, Minutes of the company meetings, etc.
- To ensure 100% compliances of the provision of the Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under and any other statutes and by laws of the company, RBI, FEMA and allied laws
- Liaising with external third-party consultant
- Ensure compliance with various e-filling, ROC and other secretarial requirements.
- Coordinate with statutory and internal auditors of the company.
- Maintaining and Custodian of the record books under the company secretarial guidelines and companies Act, 2013 for a listed Company.
- Agreements Drafting, review and preparation of various service (inward and outward) agreements,
- Preparation of Power of Attorneys, Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement, Registration of agreements, deeds and all other commercial agreements.
- Court matters representing the company before the Courts of law;
- Cases follow up, Liaising with Advocates, drafting and reviewing applications and notices.
- Provide legal advice from time to time to its key stakeholders.
18 July 2022