04 May 2022
Manager - Internal Audit
Audit, Internal Audit, Concurrent Audit, Process Improvement, External Audit
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Identify new risk areas and conduct risk based audits and ensure quality of reviews and effective reporting of observations.
- Ensure results of other external audits consistent with the Internal Audit work (performed by the in-house team) with minimum material differences
- Provide recommendations for process improvement in order to mitigate associated risks, to ensure compliance, adequacy and reliability of internal controls & procedures.
- Active participation and contribute towards assurance reviews as per the requirement of Senior Management and Audit Committee.
- Prepare plan for concurrent audit and testing various functionalities through automation.
- Perform automation on ACL, analytical tool in selected areas of audit which are of recurring nature and increasing the level of accuracy while reducing the processing timelines.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, detailed RCA, patterns, data in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- Maintenance, updation of existing concurrent audit models in line with the business requirements.
- Liaison with process owner to prioritize business, information needs, closure of model outcome.
- Provide timely and periodical update to manager and skip level
- Liaison with process owner to prioritize business and information needs
- Provide timely update and contribute towards Quarterly Audit Committee by preparing presentation
- Good presentation skills
- Effective communication skills
04 May 2022