16 Sep 2022
accounting, General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Bank Reconciliation
Qualification: Bcom, CA
Experience: 25 to 30 years
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account & MIS Reported to the Management
- Designing & implementing accounting policies & systems for preparing statutory books of accounts and financial statements like Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account.
- Advise and support by providing accurate information and manage the day to day operation of the finance department and its associated functions.
- Fund flow planning and monitoring based on sanctioned limit.
- Determining the accounts payable position for making timely payments to creditors.
- Determining the accounts receivable position for receiving timely payments from debtors.
- Review of General Ledger, Inter companies reconciliations, Bank Reconciliation Statements and active coordination with bank authorities.
- Import and export documentation.
16 September 2022